Oregon's Uniforms

If you want to talk about Monmouth University Football, Quincy University Basketball, Notre Dame Men's Soccer, or whatever, this is the place.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

So, I'm sure you're all aware that Oregon does some pretty crazy things with their uniforms...frequently something different every game.

For example, last weekend's were inspired by essentially their "Donald Duck" variation mascot:
[tweet]782249957487026177[/tweet]

But this weeks is really different...kinda historical/"throwback" uniforms...and they don't immediately burn my eyes. It's kinda an interesting design and definitely not the "flashy" style we're used to from Oregon. Maybe it's just the colors, but it almost feels like something you'd see a team like Navy wear:
[tweet]782943320041324544[/tweet]

If you're curious, this page has more info about the uniform/nickname: https://spark.adobe.com/page/OPHZvvgNqrlCZ/
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherface

Yes, they look sharp. I love what they do with uniforms and even what they have done to the floor of their basketball court. Actually, I like the PAC 12 and the general culture they have. Yes- I know you won't agree, ST, but I even get a kick out of the Stanford Band. :)
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

leatherface wrote:Yes, they look sharp. I love what they do with uniforms and even what they have done to the floor of their basketball court. Actually, I like the PAC 12 and the general culture they have. Yes- I know you won't agree, ST, but I even get a kick out of the Stanford Band. :)
I do like that Oregon really has changed things up with uniforms, trying some different styles and things. Sure, some are horrible, but some are really cool looking too, and I feel like that's really pushed uniform designs around the country for the last few years or so. Even if a team only has one or two sets of uniforms in a season, they're still trying some different things...matte helmets (which I still like, despite a lot of people saying it's "overdone" now), chrome helmets (which I'm not quite sold on yet) and all kinds of other stuff.

I do generally like the PAC 12 also. Like in bowl games and stuff, I'll root for a Big 10 team first, but if there's no Big 10 team, I'll root for a PAC 12 team...especially fond of Arizona State, Oregon, Stanford (minus the "band") and Washington (how can you go wrong with a purple block W ;) )
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000