Could USD be the 2014 version of ISU

If you want to talk about Monmouth University Football, Quincy University Basketball, Notre Dame Men's Soccer, or whatever, this is the place.
leatherneckcountry

Watching this USD team reminded me A Lot of the 2014 ISU team they have a really good Big ten transfer QB they were just below .500 the year prior and everyone knew they would be better but not as good as they have been. I think Strevler is better than Roberson I think ISU defense and RB were better.
sealhall74

Absolutely could be. Coach N has a "system" that he has used throughout his coaching career. His success depends on having a very athletic QB who can make good decisions about when to pass and when to run. They could make a very deep run in the playoffs if they all can stay healthy. From my vantage point, Streveler looked pretty beat up by the end of our game.
Embrace the pace of the race.
vatusay

I think he was pretty sore Sunday. Played heck of a game. Props to him. He is a tough competitor.
#ALLIN #YOLO
Neckfansince71

TED SCHLAFKE is a perfect example of a quarterback that could run and pass effectively and that resulted in a National Division 2 Championship! He is now the quarterback coach at USD! ;) jc