NAIA BB Changes

If you want to talk about Monmouth University Football, Quincy University Basketball, Notre Dame Men's Soccer, or whatever, this is the place.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

BobLovely wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:25 am
I have been to a number of football games at UW-WW over the years and the energy level is very high. It feels like an FCS experience. The stadium is better than ours. Of course, a lot of stadiums are better than ours...

Bob
It's definitely a nice place. I've never been to a football game there, but back when I was in college and spending my summers doing drum and bugle corps (kinda like the NFL level of marching band), we had a couple of shows at Whitewater. In fact, I think my first drum corps show I ever performed in was in Whitewater. It's obviously not a HUGE stadium, but for the level that they play at, it's one of the best out there and is nicer than a lot of FCS stadiums.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
wiu712

UW-Whitewater had an enrollment of 12,430 for 2017-2018.

Updates to seating on the home and visiting stands on Perkins Stadium has increased the seating capacity to 13,500. That makes Perkins Stadium the largest in NCAA Division III.