Boers and Berstein

Miscellaneous discussions. Things that don't have anything to do with Western, Leatherneck Athletics, college sports in general, etc.
Western_101

I freely admit that I'm a big B & B fan. Afternoon drive home. Terry Boers has been out and it is not the same. Anyone hear how he is doing or if he will rejoining the ranks with Dan. These guys were the best. These guys are CHICAGO talk radio.

Please friends I want to know . Drop a dime and talk.
beauspencer

I'm also a big fan of B&B. Barry Rozner has grown on me, but nowhere near that of Boers. Hopefully that October timetable is still on target.
Western_101

beauspencer wrote:I'm also a big fan of B&B. Barry Rozner has grown on me, but nowhere near that of Boers. Hopefully that October timetable is still on target.
Agreed. I actually have enjoyed hearing Lawrence Holems pair up with Dan. I wonder why Terry is so secretive with his health issue? I wish him the best, but at 66 years of age I might think he may just consider retirement. Then again if you were to ask Vin Scully he would say that 66 is a spring chicken just getting started :lol: