Neckfansince71

Miscellaneous discussions. Things that don't have anything to do with Western, Leatherneck Athletics, college sports in general, etc.
leatherface

Neckfansince71 used to be on here all of the time,however, he hasn't really posted much in some time. I hope all is well. Maybe since he is an "employee" of the athletic department he has has a tight leash from saying much on a message board. Hope he is well.
Neckfansince71

Leatherface, thanks for the shout out! I am alive and well in the suburbs continuing to look for more Leatherneck Club members and getting 2017's Leatherneck Club Golf Outing in the suburbs planned and organized. We have been traveling a lot but I can honestly say throughout it all, the "Leathernecks" have never been too far out of my mind, and there have been times when they have driven me out of my mind with close call wins and disappointing losses. No, no one has "silenced" me, but maybe I am just a bit hesitant to throw my two sense in. I do constantly visit the board and I am sure I will partake in the chatter in the future. Of course after coaching high school basketball for 23 years, I can honestly say that I never did and still don't have all the answers. ;) jc