Bad news coming from Vermillion!

Miscellaneous discussions. Things that don't have anything to do with Western, Leatherneck Athletics, college sports in general, etc.
Neckfansince71

I am not sure any of you have seen this, but 3 football players at USD have been suspended pending an investigation into a supposed rape. Two of them have been jailed and one was involved but not arrested. This type of thing is just bad bad bad for USD and it's football program. Its been very very positive over on the Coyote board as it should have been up until this situation. And then this happens! You gotta feel bad for them no matter what. Poor decisions made by college students which end up casting a shadow on even those not involved. No matter what happens legally I will not be surprised if at least the pair jailed will be gone from the program. I truly wish USD and its football team all the best! ;) jc
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Yea, this was all over the AGS board a few days ago. The university was very proactive about getting in front of the situation. The players in question were suspended for their game last Saturday even though official word hadn't come out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000