Side Arm Sports

Miscellaneous discussions. Things that don't have anything to do with Western, Leatherneck Athletics, college sports in general, etc.
wiu712

I was not able to get any "Live Stats" via Side Arm Sports on my mobile device while trying to follow the Men's Soccer game vs Loyola.

Anybody else have problems ????
Neckfansince71

The live scoreboard was not working at all early on. We sat down and had dinner and when I clicked on it again, the game was over and the game stats were available. Do you think the fact that the game was moved to the practice field had something to do with both of our problems? ;) jc
wiu712

Neckfansince71 wrote:Do you think the fact that the game was moved to the practice field had something to do with both of our problems?
That could be the reason.

The soccer field has been having problems with drainage this year. Sunday's Women's game will also be played on the practice field.
WIU0812

unfortunately this is not the first year it has had drainage problems. I am pretty sure I remember them having to move a few games last year as well. This is a problem that needs to be fixed as it seems to be an ongoing embarrassment for the school. After all the soccer teams success they need to plan on doing something to help.
WIU0812

Also I am not sure all the live features are fully operational yet hopefully by next Thursday