Mobile-friendly theme activated

Forum info, updates, discussion. If you have a request for something you want to see on the forum, feel free to bring it up here.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

The mobile theme is up and running now. You can check it out by going to leathernecknation.net on a mobile device. Pretty much smartphones (and ipod touches) since tablet screens are large enough usually to use the regular site. Feel free to give it a try if you have a smartphone and just want to use the site in a browser rather than something like tapatalk.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
WIU0812

Mobile seems to work, bit having trouble switching pages
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU0812 wrote:Mobile seems to work, bit having trouble switching pages

As in, going from page to page on the mobile site? Or trying to go back and forth between mobile and desktop versions?
wiu712

Seems to be working well on my Tablet.
WIU0812

Page yo page on mobile if there is to many posts and it creates another page
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU0812 wrote:Page yo page on mobile if there is to many posts and it creates another page
Ok, I'll look into that as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know.
WIU0812

Figured I would remind as I tried to switch pages to see more comments on a thread and was unable to find a place to go to next page on the mobile version. Only place I see it is where you go into a section like football and choose between one of topics. Once inside and reading posts you can not go to next page or at least I have not seen it yet.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU0812 wrote:Figured I would remind as I tried to switch pages to see more comments on a thread and was unable to find a place to go to next page on the mobile version. Only place I see it is where you go into a section like football and choose between one of topics. Once inside and reading posts you can not go to next page or at least I have not seen it yet.
Ok. I'm still working on figuring out what's going on with that. I may have to go a different route to make it work, but I'll be sure to let you know what's going on with it.