Lampeez ideas?

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
sealhall74

I am thinking about having a few custom Lampeez 3d led lights created for the annual summer purple and gold gala. Does anyone have any ideas about what kind of image/display would be good? Does not have to sports related but does have to relate to the university. Here are some examples of the kinds of things that can be done.

Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

The Bulldog Head and the Paw Print would be appropriate.
sealhall74

712, those came to my mind too. Not sure how those alone would look in 3d.

Here are some ready-made ones you can get from Lampeez: https://www.lampeez.com/collections/all ... sion-lamps
I really like the eagle, deathstar, and peacock from that group. The musical note one is rather creative as well.

University-approved marketing logos: Image

The image is going to have to be fairly unique (worthy of bidding on) before I am willing to pop for it. At the same time, it has to be something the Lampeez company can do. Gut feeling says this might be a losing venture, I might as well just donate my money to the U and call it a day. On the other hand, about 10 days from now when I am sprawled out on the beach in Fort Meyers, something may come to mind that says go for it. ;)

Damn, I dont know how to spell sprawled. No spell check, ST, but at least a double check to fix it. ;)
Embrace the pace of the race.