Athletics job opening

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
leatherneckcountry

So I saw a job posting for assistant Director of Athletics Academics service does anyone know who had this position was it Lisa and what happened to who ever had it.
There's also a post for assistant athletics director/academics service and student athlete development.
Tere North

In looking at the jobs, looks like Lisa's (Melz-Jennings) job and also Tori's (Nieman).

Haven't heard anything about either leaving though. Definitely interesting.
Tere North

Tori has accepted a job at Clemson!
meganeck

Wow good for her
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Tere North wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 am In looking at the jobs, looks like Lisa's (Melz-Jennings) job and also Tori's (Nieman).

Haven't heard anything about either leaving though. Definitely interesting.
Here's what's going on with Lisa:
[tweet][/tweet]

So, not leaving the university or retiring or anything, just moving to another position on campus that isn't in Athletics.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

I will miss Tori as WBB color commentator alongside the one and only Danny Frey. I like the idea of former athletes doing the color or even play by play. IMHO, they tend to be more genuine and personal when they have shed some blood, sweat, and tears for the ol' alma mater. I will never forget the Mark Bloom description of a Leatherneck kickoff return in Coach Hendrickson's last season. The returner catches the ball about 4 yards deep in end zone and heads directly perpendicular to the right side line before heading up field. Mark's commentary for the play started out "Just when you think you've seen it all, ..." I was thinking about that this morning while relaxing in the sauna, and could not stop laughing.

Oh well, good luck to Tori on her new adventures!
Embrace the pace of the race.
beauspencer

Thanks for the laugh, Seal. Mark was fantastic. I loved working with him.