Golf Educational Center

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
Neckfansince71

I took look around today and as I said in a previous post in another area, the bidding for the new Golf Clubhouse and Educational center has been completed and with the trustee's blessing at their next meeting, should find the teardown process beginning on October 1st. The goal is to have it competed in May of 2018. I sat and looked through the specs and just shake my head at the detail put into the planning of such a structure. Can't imagine the documentation needed to build the Westside of Hanson or the CPA! Enough said! ;) jc
sealhall74

Neckfansince71 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 pm I took look around today and as I said in a previous post in another area, the bidding for the new Golf Clubhouse and Educational center has been completed and with the trustee's blessing at their next meeting, should find the teardown process beginning on October 1st. The goal is to have it competed in May of 2018. I sat and looked through the specs and just shake my head at the detail put into the planning of such a structure. Can't imagine the documentation needed to build the Westside of Hanson or the CPA! Enough said! ;) jc
"There is no education in humility that compares to the one you get on a golf course"

I hereby grant my alma mater the exclusive rights to put those words on the wall of the new facility.

I won't charge them a penny. ;)
Embrace the pace of the race.
Neckfansince71

How is construction proceeding??? Anyone!!!! ;) jc
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Drove past this evening on the way out of town. Looks like there's some construction materials on site, but no actual construction yet as near as I could tell. It was dark though, so it's possible they've done some foundation work I couldn't see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Any future updates to this will be going here: http://www.leathernecknation.net/forum/ ... 5&start=10
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000