ESPN+ or ESPN3

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
Western_101

catbob wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:31 am Unfortunately I think you are correct for the MSU game. I live in WA now and watching Cat games can be tricky. I don't have cable and ROOT isn't a part of any streaming package except for DirectTVNow via the Audience network, and we have 5 games on ROOT this year.

Pluto (Big Sky TV) is for conference only games, so OOC like WIU are PPV. The PPV quality can be hit or miss...

If you live in the SWX coverage area you can stream in there, but that's only like MT, ID and Eastern WA.
I remember watching the Northern Arizona v. Western Illinois game on Pluto last year. I thought the play by play, color analyst and over all production was top shelf.

I'm very disappointed about the streaming situation for this game. I would think that MSU would want to promote/offer exposure to the high caliber OOC opponents such as the Big Sky/ Valley challenge.
catbob

Pluto simply broadcasts the local TV broadcast. In NAU’s case their games are on Fox Sports Southwest or whatver, so their Pluto feed is very good. Same with UND with Midco. Some schools don’t have a local a TV broadcast so sometimes you literally get a webcam pointed at the field. Sometime there are scoreboard graphics, sometimwe not.

I believe the MSU PPV feed is just the SWX TV feed which is an average production, good not great.