Anything new on the horizon?

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
sealhall74

GV Dad wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:47 pm
ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm
sealhall74 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:23 am yea, you need a thick skin but at the same time, what good does it do to ignore and/or sweep it all under the rug? That's not a recipe for change.
I'm not saying ignore the problems. I think we all realize that enrollment, sporting event attendance, local population...are all down.
I meant more about posts like this,
this, or this. Just ripping on our area and school because they can. It's annoying, but I don't really let it affect what I think and feel about my home.
Being from Kansas City, I find it HILARIOUS that anyone from God forsaken North Dakota would make fun of any area in the country. Why the hell do we even need 2 Dakotas? I get that Macomb is rural, but that's also a big part of it's charm.
Why two Dakotas? That's easy. Gives the GOP a fighting chance to control the Senate and all that goes along with that. You can throw in Wyoming and Montana as well.

I know, we aint supposed to get political here but facts are facts.
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Adding to the good news train...
the Summit League Swimmer of the Week is a Leatherneck: https://goleathernecks.com/news/2018/10 ... -week.aspx
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
GV Dad

sealhall74 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:20 pm
GV Dad wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:47 pm
ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm not saying ignore the problems. I think we all realize that enrollment, sporting event attendance, local population...are all down.
I meant more about posts like this,
this, or this. Just ripping on our area and school because they can. It's annoying, but I don't really let it affect what I think and feel about my home.
Being from Kansas City, I find it HILARIOUS that anyone from God forsaken North Dakota would make fun of any area in the country. Why the hell do we even need 2 Dakotas? I get that Macomb is rural, but that's also a big part of it's charm.
Why two Dakotas? That's easy. Gives the GOP a fighting chance to control the Senate and all that goes along with that. You can throw in Wyoming and Montana as well.

I know, we aint supposed to get political here but facts are facts.
Very true!! LOL