NEW Goleathernecks.com site

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
sealhall74

Happy that this is the last day I have to look at the Neulion promo ad at the bottom of our main athletic site. Hope we/they get it right this time:

© 2014 - University of Western Illinois, All Rights Reserved

If you can't get the little things right, no way do I trust you with the important matters in life. :)
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

[tweet]483609283079458817[/tweet]

Probably takes a little while to propogate around to the DNS servers and stuff. I'm still seeing the old site.

EDIT - and just switched for me too (10:15 AM)
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
WIU0812

They appear to be using today as a switch over day because I am seeing new site, but my guess is they keep turning on and off all day to test it out for tomorrow.
WIU0812

Must say the new site seems to be a big improvement over the old one. Have noticed that a few things are still in progress of being switched over such as ticket sales still take you back to old site.
sealhall74

What a pleasant change this is. The content is nicely formatted on my Android phone and no plug-in app needed.
sealhall74

Now if we could only get our Summit League and MVFC conference sites to jump on the Sidearm bandwagon. OVC and Big Sky are already there and I see that the CAA conference has just moved to Sidearm as well. Why do I care? Simple - 'cause I am rolling out my Pigskin Parlay game to the MVFC, OVC, CAA, and maybe the Big Sky neighborhoods this fall and I hate to have to code up completely different methods for dealing with game schedules, scores, and statistics. I am sure any programmers out there know what I am talking about.