Dealing With Difference Institute

General Campus News, Updates, Discussion
Neckerchief

I have received four emails (so far) inviting me to the 24th ANNUAL DEALING WITH DIFFERENCE INSTITUTE (sic) featuring Wilson Okello.

Can anyone translate this garbage for me?

“Okello’s keynote address will examine historical and contemporary exemplars that reflect the potency of individuals committed to equity in the multiple locations they find themselves. Additionally, the talk will hone in on critical questions for praxis as it related to our roles and responsibilities in the transformative project of educations for the practice of freedom.”

:roll:
Tere North

Neckerchief wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm I have received four emails (so far) inviting me to the 24th ANNUAL DEALING WITH DIFFERENCE INSTITUTE (sic) featuring Wilson Okello.

Can anyone translate this garbage for me?

“Okello’s keynote address will examine historical and contemporary exemplars that reflect the potency of individuals committed to equity in the multiple locations they find themselves. Additionally, the talk will hone in on critical questions for praxis as it related to our roles and responsibilities in the transformative project of educations for the practice of freedom.”

:roll:
Old stuff and new stuff about powerful activists and how to become one.