CPA - Goldfarb Complex

General Campus News, Updates, Discussion
vatusay

I’ve heard that a big capital bill is supposed to be signed soon after the election. Fingers crossed.
#ALLIN #YOLO
leatherneckcountry

Doubtful with the annoying idiot as the governor.
Neckfansince71

I heard the same thing too! Must be going around! ;) jc
wiu51

Why is this being called the Goldfarb complex? Is he donating the most money to get his name on the building? If not I would open naming rights up to everyone and if someone wants to donate a large sum of money it should be named after them.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

wiu51 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:09 am Why is this being called the Goldfarb complex? Is he donating the most money to get his name on the building? If not I would open naming rights up to everyone and if someone wants to donate a large sum of money it should be named after them.
That's just what was put down as the title of the thread, mostly because it was really pushed for and spearheaded by Goldfarb. It's not actually going to be called the Goldfarb Complex (as far as I'm aware). There are naming rights up to $7.5M available though, so I'd imagine that the top one is either the largest theatre or the building itself.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Neckfansince71

I just totally made that up when I posted! Heck, I am not sure whether it will be called the PAC or the CPA? I have decided that when I win the lottery I will not purchase the naming rights as was noted above by ST. My wife and I plan on having the press box named after our family! ;) jc
Western_101

Neckfansince71 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:21 pm I just totally made that up when I posted! Heck, I am not sure whether it will be called the PAC or the CPA? I have decided that when I win the lottery I will not purchase the naming rights as was noted above by ST. My wife and I plan on having the press box named after our family! ;) jc
Well get the damn winning ticket already. Jesh