CPA update!

General Campus News, Updates, Discussion
WIU0812

Any pictures of the West Stands work?
Neckfansince71

Can't say I am surprised either! Just a puck in the muck as far as I am concerned. I guess everything is on hold! There is picture of someone power washing the west stands in preparation to paint on the Facilities Management Facebook page. You can also expect some large graphics on the outside of the west side. Maybe it's lipstick on a pig but it sure points to the fact that Matt cares about how things look. Would rather have a total facelift but this will do for now! ;) jc
wiu712

Work is also underway on the front porch at the Alumni House:
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/323/1888 ... d0f9_n.jpg
WIU0812

Well the big freeze on jobs started today. Being that I work in construction and on some IDOT projects today we were informed of at least 3 or 4 jobs that we are involved in that are being frozen indefinitely until a budget can be reached. Only way I see a budget being reached is if Illinois congress agrees to cut bunch of programs and the governor agrees to reinstall the income tax increase permanently or at least for a long period of time. Neither of which is great for the people of Illinois, but large projects coming to a halt is not good either. WHAT A MESS.