New Home Football Uniforms

BobLovely

WIU2DC wrote:The real question is there a way to buy one and not be in macomb or Illinois for that matter?
We need to be able to order one of these jerseys for ourselves!

Bob
sealhall74

Grifuj93 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:55 am You should be working out in the proper gear so that can gain the advantage in best way possible. You don’t have to break your bank to buy quality stuff. There are the brands that have decent rates. Even I had bought the beyond yoga leggings and tops recently and got amazing experience with their stuff.
I am going to eat my next Spam sandwich in a pair of those leggings. :lol:
Embrace the pace of the race.
rocki

sealhall74 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:55 am
Grifuj93 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:55 am You should be working out in the proper gear so that can gain the advantage in best way possible. You don’t have to break your bank to buy quality stuff. There are the brands that have decent rates. Even I had bought the beyond yoga leggings and tops recently and got amazing experience with their stuff.
I am going to eat my next Spam sandwich in a pair of those leggings. :lol:
And I'm sure you'll look very attractive and "gain the advantage in the best way possible". Didn't see any purple and gold, though (although I really didn't try very hard) :lol:
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

spammer banned, spam removed, spam toasted...carry on with your usual shenanigans

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
xman

Love em....