Article about Lance Lenoir

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Not really a fan of how they kinda disparage Western..."Lenoir ended up at Western Illinois, not exactly a football powerhouse."
But otherwise an interesting article. Like, I knew that he was pretty good friends with former HS teammate (and current MN Vikings WR Laquon Treadwell), but didn't realize they still talked almost every day.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/d ... story.html
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
BobLovely

Typical Chicago big city snobbery. It has long been this way with the downstate schools and the Trib. Otherwise, an interesting article on Lance...

Bob
LeatherHawk

Lenoir was also in the local police blotter today for being arrested on a warrant this Wednesday.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

LeatherHawk wrote:Lenoir was also in the local police blotter today for being arrested on a warrant this Wednesday.
Seriously?

I wonder if this is a new thing or related to his prior issues earlier in the year? I realize that this isn't really the "Lenior show" this year, but still...it would suck to lose him for a number of games or the rest of the season.
LeatherHawk

I imagine related to prior issues because it was a warrant.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

LeatherHawk wrote:I imagine related to prior issues because it was a warrant.
I wonder if he missed a court date or something.
LeatherHawk

That or he owes money on a fine.
rocki

ST_Lawson wrote:Not really a fan of how they kinda disparage Western..."Lenoir ended up at Western Illinois, not exactly a football powerhouse."
But otherwise an interesting article. Like, I knew that he was pretty good friends with former HS teammate (and current MN Vikings WR Laquon Treadwell), but didn't realize they still talked almost every day.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/d ... story.html

I wondered if Lance's younger brother Landon was playing at SIU or had been red-shirted, so I went to the Saluki site and checked his bio. It says there that they are cousins of Laquon Treadwell, so they're not just friends, they are related. Pretty cool for those guys.
vatusay

I really really really hope this lenoir stuff is from prior incident, not new one.
#ALLIN #YOLO
wiu712

LeatherHawk wrote:Lenoir was also in the local police blotter today for being arrested on a warrant this Wednesday.
Wonder if this was a factor in his suspension from the first half of the game at Eastern Illinois ????