Article about Lance Lenoir

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

wiu712 wrote:
LeatherHawk wrote:Lenoir was also in the local police blotter today for being arrested on a warrant this Wednesday.
Wonder if this was a factor in his suspension from the first half of the game at Eastern Illinois ????
I believe that his half-game suspension was because of the original incident (which honestly, I can't remember what it was)...maybe last winter.
The arrest warrant was likely something to do with the original incident, either missing a court date, not paying a fine, or something. Hopefully just a misunderstanding and he's able to get it worked out without any further issues.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
wiu712

ST_Lawson wrote:I believe that his half-game suspension was because of the original incident (which honestly, I can't remember what it was)...maybe last winter.
Here's the original from the Macomb newspaper:
Police Briefs, Dec. 15, 2015
Lance Arbin Lenoir, 20, of Crete was arrested for theft of $500 or less and resisting an officer on Sunday.
sealhall74

Plead guilty to a lesser sentence. Serve a few days of "hard time" during an off week. It all makes total sense to me. ;)
Embrace the pace of the race.
LWE2012

It was not Lance that got arrested, it was a the Smith kid FTA (failure to appear)
letsgonecks

LWE2012 wrote:It was not Lance that got arrested, it was a the Smith kid FTA (failure to appear)
Looks like a Joshua William Smith was in the September 10th report for an arrest Thursday earlier that week on a warrant for a failure to appear. The Lance report was the 17th for Wednesday earlier that week.

Found it and thought I'd share.
letsgonecks

Good interview with Lance yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I866TVscNJg
letsgonecks

So anyone have insight/update on the Lance situation?

Will he miss any time?

For his and the teams sake, I hope it was something small and correctable.
yokedneck

Available for entire game

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[thinkpurple]Leatherneck Football[/thinkpurple]