Football Recruits - 2018

GV Dad

I really thought we would have had at least 2 more commits from last weekend.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Here's some more out there (I know there's more, I just need to do some more digging to get info and everything). I've also added them to the offers spreadsheet and I'm going to go through and update any that hadn't signed anywhere as of the end of December and put down if they've verbally committed anywhere yet.

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry

ST_Lawson wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:37 pm Here's some more out there (I know there's more, I just need to do some more digging to get info and everything). I've also added them to the offers spreadsheet and I'm going to go through and update any that hadn't signed anywhere as of the end of December and put down if they've verbally committed anywhere yet.

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
Chase graham is actually a 2019 recruit.
GV Dad

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

leatherneckcountry wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:48 pm Chase graham is actually a 2019 recruit.
Oh, right...ok. So on the spreadsheet, I changed the name. I'll just use the same spreadsheet and have separate tabs for each year (rather than a new document every year). He's now been moved to the 2019 tab.

EDIT - Added about 8 or so more that I'd received over the last week or so but hadn't had a chance to get them listed. Looks like mostly aiming for some JUCO players to fill in a few gaps for a year or two. Most are at the bottom of the spreadsheet (I left that part unsorted so you could see the new guys).
For reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry

Josh Shodipo recommitted
GV Dad

Just watched Josh's HUDL highlight. Looks like a great get for the necks! With him and Gavin we should be very solid at the CBs
GV Dad

Explains why he hasn't committed yet, I'm sure he was looking forward to this visit. I feel like we are good if the offer stays a PWO and no money. At least I hope we are.
Leatherneck57

GV Dad wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Explains why he hasn't committed yet, I'm sure he was looking forward to this visit. I feel like we are good if the offer stays a PWO and no money. At least I hope we are.
He may not want to wait too long...we will move on to the next equally qualified O Lineman and be better without him. We want kids that WANT to be Leathernecks and not ones that hope to receive a scholarship in a year or two.

LN57
vatusay

I think WIU beats Kansas last year, anyways lol
#ALLIN #YOLO