WIU vs South Dakota (9/30/17) - HOMECOMING!!!

rocki

Nice to hear from you, Tom. I miss your insights this year. Best of luck to Andrew in his endeavors!

I'm sure the team is ready for this one - hope they send the Coyotes back to SD with their tails between their legs!!!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

yokedneck wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:10 pm Hey Leatherneck fans. I've been remiss with my posting this year. Congrats on the 3-0 start. My son, the former 'neck, is a grad assistant at Pitt State (D2 in Kansas) now. We still love to follow WIU and wish them nothing but success. Andrew keeps in touch with the coaches and a bunch of the players. The o line is jacked for this weekend.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Hi Tom, glad to hear from you. It's good to hear that Andrew is doing well, and it's probably nice for you guys having him a little closer to home now too. I don't know how they are this year, but I know that Pitt State has had some REALLY good football teams in the past (won a couple of DII championships, played in a few more championship games). I hope to hear you guys cheering all the way from KC tomorrow afternoon.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
wiu712

Pittsburg State is 2-2 right now. They have a home game on Saturday vs Washburn. They are a member of the Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association.
wiu712

Leathernecks return home to face unbeaten Coyotes.

From today's McDonough County Voice:
http://www.mcdonoughvoice.com/sports/20 ... en-coyotes

yokedneck

We like to say he went from playing in the best FCS league to coaching in the best Division II league.

Tom

[thinkpurple]Leatherneck Football[/thinkpurple]
Necks2003

I wonder which stupid tie Nielson will wear today.

I wonder how many times their QB will look to the sideline to change the play before they snap the ball. I am just glad we only have to watch Nielsons offense once a year going forward. Painful and awkward to watch.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

yokedneck wrote:We like to say he went from playing in the best FCS league to coaching in the best Division II league.

Tom

If he wants to get into coaching, that's a great place to start. I wish him the best in whatever he goes into, coaching or otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sealhall74

Chromecasting a bunch of "statuesque" players from NDSU right now thanks to WatchESPN. I hope our feed is better.
Embrace the pace of the race.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

We've got the conference-produced game this week. Should be a good production.

This is nuts. I have never seen tailgating like this at Western. Q lot is closed...is full.

leatherneckcountry

ST_Lawson wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:46 pm We've got the conference-produced game this week. Should be a good production.

This is nuts. I have never seen tailgating like this at Western. Q lot is closed...is full.

Let's hope they find there way into the stadium