Playoffs?...PLAYOFFS?!?!?

leatherneckcountry

It looks Cantwell is a major dual threat he has been there rushing leader in many games this year.
sealhall74

On the plus side, scouting should be easy. Just get that SUU @ WSU tape and study, study, study, ...
Embrace the pace of the race.
AZ Neck

8 hour drive to Ogden, UT and a 4 hour drive to Cedar City, UT... I'm going to skip the matchup against Weber State and hope to see the Necks in Cedar City in Round 2!!!
Leatherneck177

Any idea if they will be selling playoff t shirts online or at the bookstore?

Also, we deserved USD’s draw....we got screwed on that one. We have two tough games today in my opinion. I think we can win against WSU, however SUU is going to be tough.
HoosierNeck13

Long time follower, first time poster: I think we deserved the first round bye but we certainly have a winnable first round game.

At a quick glance, they don't run the ball real well (we stop the run well) and they throw for about 207 yds/game but we have 18 INTs and 30 sacks on the season, so if our D can play dominant like I know they can, we'll be fine.

As long as our O-Line holds up, I'm not worried about scoring.

My pick: 'Necks 30, WSU, 20. On to the 2nd round (and hopefully the quarterfinals; to be the best, you have to play the best).

Side note: Born and raised in Western Illinois-grew up near Macomb in a small town, have 2 degrees from Western and moved to Indiana 4 years ago (hence the name). I try to listen and watch as many games as I can for FB and BB.
rocki

Welcome to the boards, Hoosierneck!