Scott Kornberg

hugeneck44

I really like Kornberg on the call..... what do you guys think about him, honestly?
Last edited by hugeneck44 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rocki

I think he and Tom Cody make a great team. To be honest, though, I generally watch the games on ESPN3 so I don't hear Scott most of the time. (I like actually watching the game, and their broadcast is usually one play ahead of the video feed, so I just go with the TV announcers) Still, what I've heard, I think he's good.
hugeneck44

I agree, it's annoying, although I like to listen to him for basketball games a lot. When I am on the road during football, I do listen though, I think they are great. Dilly Dilly!!!!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

In general I usually prefer radio announcers to TV ones (there's a few exceptions here or there). Usually if I'm at home, I'll pull up the game on the TV (ESPN3 streaming through roku), mute it, then bring up the radio feed on the computer. Then I can still get stuff done, occasionally watching the TV to see some of the plays, but always listening to Kornberg and Doctor Tom so that I can hear their calls of the plays and then pay attention to the TV to see the amazing Acklin catch or crazy McShane run when something really cool happens. I did that through most of baseball season too with the Cubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000