Football Recruits - 2019

User avatar
ST_Lawson
Site Admin
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:15 pm
Location: Macomb, IL
Contact:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 am

Another 2019 offer came across the twitter, so I figured it's time to start up the 2019 thread for this.
I've added the two guys I have so far to the spreadsheet (year tabs are at the bottom...click on 2019):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Chase Graham, LB - Newman Central Catholic HS, Sterling, IL
Jalen North, T - Parish Episcopal HS, Dallas, TX
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
GV Dad
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Do you think the coaching changes, and the long process of getting them hired and on Campus has set us back for 2019 recruiting?
User avatar
ST_Lawson
Site Admin
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:15 pm
Location: Macomb, IL
Contact:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:18 pm

GV Dad wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:47 pm
Do you think the coaching changes, and the long process of getting them hired and on Campus has set us back for 2019 recruiting?
Hard to say. Still pretty early in the process for next year and plenty of time to get kids in for visits, go out and meet them and stuff. Might be a small "setback", but I doubt it'll impact things too much. Very few kids have made any definite decisions at this point.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:11 am

Deland McCullough has an offer out Overland Park Kansas. Other offers SDSU, Indiana, Rutgers and many others.
User avatar
sealhall74
Posts: 3130
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm
Location: Wherever, Windblows

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:19 am

ST_Lawson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 am
Another 2019 offer came across the twitter, so I figured it's time to start up the 2019 thread for this.
I've added the two guys I have so far to the spreadsheet (year tabs are at the bottom...click on 2019):

Chase Graham, LB - Newman Central Catholic HS, Sterling, IL
Jalen North, T - Parish Episcopal HS, Dallas, TX
You do good work ST. I might suggest different color(s) for the guys who are signed/commited so I dont have to scroll all the way over. I am a lazy dude.
If Jimmy V was a programmer like me, he would have said it like this: while (!(succeed = try()));
leatherneckcountry
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:22 am

Evan Kirts Brother Rice HS also offers from ISU UVA and many MAC schools
meganeck
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:22 pm

I just saw where WIU offered Brock, the RB from Quincy. I guess I'm confused why? I know it doesn't hurt anything to do it, but he has mulitple Power 5 offers, I highly doubt he is going to WIU or any FCS school. Elliott must have a new philosophy because it seems like they are offering guys that have Power 5 offers.
User avatar
ST_Lawson
Site Admin
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:15 pm
Location: Macomb, IL
Contact:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:02 pm

meganeck wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:22 pm
I just saw where WIU offered Brock, the RB from Quincy. I guess I'm confused why? I know it doesn't hurt anything to do it, but he has mulitple Power 5 offers, I highly doubt he is going to WIU or any FCS school. Elliott must have a new philosophy because it seems like they are offering guys that have Power 5 offers.
It's pretty early, so you might as well take a chance on some top-notch guys. There's a slim chance you might get some interest from the kid, and if things don't work out at the P5 school and they decide to transfer down to be closer to home and get some playing time or something...then you're already pretty high on their radar.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
User avatar
ST_Lawson
Site Admin
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:15 pm
Location: Macomb, IL
Contact:

Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

sealhall74 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:19 am
You do good work ST. I might suggest different color(s) for the guys who are signed/commited so I dont have to scroll all the way over. I am a lazy dude.
I'm sure I've missed at least a couple. Do we have anyone who has actually committed yet? Or is everyone just at the "received offer" level currently?
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry
Posts: 658
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:25 pm

Anthony Williams Jr from Bolingbrook has a ton of offers.
Post Reply