Montana State Game

sealhall74

WIU2DC wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 pm So we got flights from DC to Salt Lake for under $300. So I will be making this game, does anyone know if the alumni or athletic department always sell tickets for us at away games or only when the alumni association does a tailgate? Amy (I believe that’s her name) is great to deal with but before I annoy her was curious if anyone knew that answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you flying all the way to Bozeman? From what DC airport? I have been looking and have not seen fares even close to $300. Most in the 5-600 range.
Embrace the pace of the race.
WIU2DC

sealhall74 wrote:
WIU2DC wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 pm So we got flights from DC to Salt Lake for under $300. So I will be making this game, does anyone know if the alumni or athletic department always sell tickets for us at away games or only when the alumni association does a tailgate? Amy (I believe that’s her name) is great to deal with but before I annoy her was curious if anyone knew that answer?

Are you flying all the way to Bozeman? From what DC airport? I have been looking and have not seen fares even close to $300. Most in the 5-600 range.

DCA to Salt Lake City and then renting a car and doing a road trip up north.

wiu712

WIU2DC wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 pmDoes anyone know if the alumni or athletic department always sell tickets for us at away games or only when the alumni association does a tailgate?
The Alumni Association only has tickets for the games where they will be doing a Pre-Game Social. For the 2018 season, that will be for the games at Illinois and at Illinois State.

The Western Athletic office does not sell tickets to away games according to their webpage:
Tickets to Away Games: Away game tickets are not available through the Western Illinois ticket office. Please contact the host institution to order tickets.
sealhall74

WIU2DC wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:40 pm
sealhall74 wrote:

DCA to Salt Lake City and then renting a car and doing a road trip up north.

Thanks. it was there from the getgo, I just did not read it.
Embrace the pace of the race.
WIU11DC

Just spoke to MSU box office and they don't sell single game tickets till August 6th, in case anyone else is making the trip.
MerffCat

Hello Leatherneck fans,

Can't wait for this years matchup between the Leathernecks and Cats. Lately the MVC teams are the ones to measure up to in the FCS and I'm glad we have two on the schedule this year. Here's a Bobcat Nation link for things to do around here as mentioned before in this thread. We welcome all visitors to Bozeman and especially our game day tailgates. Well except for the fans from the school to the West of us who we refer to around here as "The School of Dance". :lol: As the game gets closer, I'll hop back on and we can share some player/game plan info. Until then, keep your beer ice cold and your BBQ hot. Enjoy your summer!

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/vi ... 20&t=45862
GV Dad

MerffCat wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:40 pm Hello Leatherneck fans,

Can't wait for this years matchup between the Leathernecks and Cats. Lately the MVC teams are the ones to measure up to in the FCS and I'm glad we have two on the schedule this year. Here's a Bobcat Nation link for things to do around here as mentioned before in this thread. We welcome all visitors to Bozeman and especially our game day tailgates. Well except for the fans from the school to the West of us who we refer to around here as "The School of Dance". :lol: As the game gets closer, I'll hop back on and we can share some player/game plan info. Until then, keep your beer ice cold and your BBQ hot. Enjoy your summer!

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/vi ... 20&t=45862
Thanks for the info MerffCat!
Western_101

I am concerned about the T.V. broadcast/streaming situation for this game. I don't see anything listed for it. I see some of the Bobcats' home games are covered by something called "Root TV" not familiar with that at all.

On a side note I didn't know Pluto T.V. was a thing. I was able to access it andwatched the NAU game on that last year.

I forget how lucky the MVFC is to have the partnership they have with ESPN.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

RedNeck wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:13 pm I am concerned about the T.V. broadcast/streaming situation for this game. I don't see anything listed for it. I see some of the Bobcats' home games are covered by something called "Root TV" not familiar with that at all.

On a side note I didn't know Pluto T.V. was a thing. I was able to access it andwatched the NAU game on that last year.

I forget how lucky the MVFC is to have the partnership they have with ESPN.
Our game isn't listed on the Big Sky Root TV schedule: http://www.bigskyconf.com/news/2018/4/1 ... edule.aspx
They haven't posted the full broadcast schedule for 2018 yet, but I'd be surprised if the game wasn't streaming on Pluto TV.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
wiu712

Root TV is a cable regional sports network for the Pacific Northwest. It was formerly called Fox Sports Northwest under previous ownership.

Pluto TV is an internet-based free television provider.