Bad News

wonderdog

huskie you are absolutly correct if those guys don't do there job upfront a lot will be on the LB and that wold be a problem!!! Bambam don't get it twisted my friend i wasnt agreeing with letsgoneck on his stats i was agreeing that this will be a interesting year to to see how our seniors play at there positions and who will be the real leaders of the team I agree with you that the strenght of our defense is the secondary they have as many tackles as LB Teams just don't do well when they pass on us and most of the time when they do they like those seam routes exposing the LB weaknesses,I hope coach see the need the play some of the underclassmen LB because we have players who know how to play the position hitting the hold hard not letting the play come to them
BamBamfootball

Thank you for the information letsgoneck. If you want to talk stats, Who hold the all time (record ) for interception return for touchdown and lead the team in interceptions??? But you never hear anything about that!! I noticed all of your stats about Kintzel, he deserve the MVP of the defense from last year. Well deserve honorable mention. Once again, what is all the hype about J.J. Show me stats of him.... Are you referring to Jonathon Rollins???? He is well deserve honorable mention also.

Huskie, Thank you for your point of view and I totally agree with your statement. Hopefully we can correct it upfront and be above .500 and make the playoffs. I'm just worried about our offense moving the ball.

Wonderdog, I apologize, I totally agree with what you posted earlier.
letsgonecks

JJ 164 tackles in 17 career games. Not too shabby.

Another solid year by Martinez and he'll get much deserved looks by the NFL.

And yes was joking that you were Jonathon Rollins. He's one of my favorites on the team. Should have another good year.
BamBamfootball

Great stats by JJ but I have a joke for you too. I was at one of the home games and JJ was hurt in civilian clothes and the announcer called his name out for two tackles so I don't know how many of those tackles are legitimate (lol). Great discussion I will see you in the new forum you started.
wonderdog

WOW!! is that Right ?!? I guest thats all they want to see is JJ making most of the plays, ok guys i see a new forum was posted will share my thoughts
Play-To-Win

a lot of views on this form !!!
BamBamfootball2

Yes indeed a lot of views. I wish they would take politics out of football.
beauspencer

I was at one of the home games and JJ was hurt in civilian clothes and the announcer called his name out for two tackles so I don't know how many of those tackles are legitimate (lol).
Don't worry. Those tackles wouldn't be credited to JJ. The announcer and stat crew are on two different floors of the press box.