Will the real Redbirds please stand up?

GV Dad

So what do you guys expect from Illinois State this weekend? The team that beat Colorado State or the team that lost to Missouri State? Hopefully the latter, we need this win! I think we came out of the YSU game relatively healthy, which is good news. I heard Stockton wasn't happy with the way the D finished the game, so look for a great effort out of them for 4 Qs on Saturday. Not sure anyone on our schedule aside from maybe NDSU will be able to keep us under 30 pts, so I'm hoping we are ok. My early prediction WIU 35-24.
WIU2DC

So I was actually at the ISU vs CSU game. (Visiting my brother that lives up there and took the chance to see some MV Football) First, next year when we play CSU, I’d suggest everyone make the trip. CSU has a fantastic field and facilities. I was so impressed with how nice their stadium is, their $8 craft beers, and the experience. But, I was so disappointed in their talent. CSU is bad, after watching the game I believed CSU would have a tough time going .500 in the MVFC. They did beat Arkansas earlier in the year but Arkansas is having awful teams lately.

I was at a wedding Saturday so I didn’t get to watch all of our game against YSU. But, I believe we should win this game but playing in Bloomington is always tough. Plus, Spack I’m sure is going to light a fire under his teams a**. They started 3-1 or 4-1 last year, lost 4 or 5 straight and missed the playoffs. I’m sure he doesn’t want that to happen again.

My prediction is WIU 31 ISU 28 or ISU is firing on all cylinders, we come out flat, and get beat by 20. They are going to be hungry for a W. We must come prepared or we’ll get run out of Bloomington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GV Dad

WIU2DC wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:52 am So I was actually at the ISU vs CSU game. (Visiting my brother that lives up there and took the chance to see some MV Football) First, next year when we play CSU, I’d suggest everyone make the trip. CSU has a fantastic field and facilities. I was so impressed with how nice their stadium is, their $8 craft beers, and the experience. But, I was so disappointed in their talent. CSU is bad, after watching the game I believed CSU would have a tough time going .500 in the MVFC. They did beat Arkansas earlier in the year but Arkansas is having awful teams lately.

I was at a wedding Saturday so I didn’t get to watch all of our game against YSU. But, I believe we should win this game but playing in Bloomington is always tough. Plus, Spack I’m sure is going to light a fire under his teams a**. They started 3-1 or 4-1 last year, lost 4 or 5 straight and missed the playoffs. I’m sure he doesn’t want that to happen again.

My prediction is WIU 31 ISU 28 or ISU is firing on all cylinders, we come out flat, and get beat by 20. They are going to be hungry for a W. We must come prepared or we’ll get run out of Bloomington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, we are already talking about making the trip next year. Then staying after a few days and going to Estes Park. Glad to hear you had a good experience there, I've seen the pictures of the stadium, it looks beautiful!