Attendance Ideas and Solutions

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

sealhall74 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 am I think ST met with the assistant AD yesterday.

We're waitin', we're waitin', we're waitin' for the report.

Sorry, I had a flashback to my much younger days when we were anxious for the AHS Cardinals to emerge out of their locker room. ;)
Rescheduled for this afternoon. Was going to be yesterday but I was out sick. Apparently sitting around outside in 45-degree weather for 3 hours on a Saturday evening is not conducive to good health.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
GV Dad

ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:58 am
sealhall74 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 am I think ST met with the assistant AD yesterday.

Sorry, I had a flashback to my much younger days when we were anxious for the AHS Cardinals to emerge out of their locker room. ;)
Rescheduled for this afternoon. Was going to be yesterday but I was out sick. Apparently sitting around outside in 45-degree weather for 3 hours on a Saturday evening is not conducive to good health.
Maybe the Tennessee Cider had a hand in that? LOL
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

GV Dad wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:05 am Maybe the Tennessee Cider had a hand in that? LOL
If anything, I think that helped stave off anything worse. That was some good stuff. I'll have to pick up a bottle...I'm pretty sure my wife would enjoy it too.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

I was doing some digging and stuff and noticed that a lot of the things that we were talking about in terms of an incentive program...points for attending sporting events, rewards, etc....is currently already being done with the Purple Platoon app: https://goleathernecks.com/news/2016/6/ ... -fall.aspx

They do need to figure out a way to improve marketing/sign-ups/follow-through with the app though.
sealhall74

ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 pm I was doing some digging and stuff and noticed that a lot of the things that we were talking about in terms of an incentive program...points for attending sporting events, rewards, etc....is currently already being done with the Purple Platoon app: https://goleathernecks.com/news/2016/6/ ... -fall.aspx

They do need to figure out a way to improve marketing/sign-ups/follow-through with the app though.
2016 is a long time ago. They should know how many students have taken advantage of it since then.

Are you a robot? That is funny. We could use a whole bunch of robots.
Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

I still like my idea of a Rock Hanson twitter account with motivational quotes and game day info. I might have to work on that this week.
sealhall74

sealhall74 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:50 pm I still like my idea of a Rock Hanson twitter account with motivational quotes and game day info. I might have to work on that this week. We need a really good photo of the statue and maybe the tombstone in the Macomb cemetery. If Coach Mo was in town, he could take care of the cemetery photo since it was on his daily walk route. :lol:

I wake up every day to Jay Bilas's rap tweets. Those damn things are getting old.
sealhall74

Thanks Rocki. As I am typing this, I am watching the statue dedication ceremony. They say Rock always wore bow ties to the games a coach. There is an obvious theme for some athletic event. Rock's Crazy Bowtie contest.
rocki

Or get one of the fashion merchandising classes to make a bunch of these for game days............/www.tiemart.com/dark-purple-and-golden- ... fcQAvD_BwE