Leatherneck Football Family Tailgate

GV Dad

Thanks for coming by our Tailgate Party Scott, it was fun to meet you finally!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

GV Dad wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:57 am Thanks for coming by our Tailgate Party Scott, it was fun to meet you finally!
Thanks for having me. It was nice meeting up with you and some of the other football parents. Good food too. Are you guys going to be back for the UNI game? At this point I'm planning on taking my son to the game (he's 6...so we might end up spending most of the game playing over by the hill on the south end of the stadium).
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
GV Dad

ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:10 am
GV Dad wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:57 am Thanks for coming by our Tailgate Party Scott, it was fun to meet you finally!
Thanks for having me. It was nice meeting up with you and some of the other football parents. Good food too. Are you guys going to be back for the UNI game? At this point I'm planning on taking my son to the game (he's 6...so we might end up spending most of the game playing over by the hill on the south end of the stadium).
Yes we are. Stop by, the mom's always have cookies!
rocki

Were you guys the ones that were mentioned on the scoreboard?
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

rocki wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:11 pm Were you guys the ones that were mentioned on the scoreboard?
That was them, yup.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
rocki

So, which one left his walker at the "beer tent"? :lol:
GV Dad

rocki wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:18 pm So, which one left his walker at the "beer tent"? :lol:
???
rocki

There was a group of people sitting in front of us that started cheering when that announcement came up on the scoreboard. Later, when they announced no beer sales after the 3rd quarter, one of the guys got up and said he had left his walker at the concession stand and had to go get it, lol. Thought he was one of your group - if not, my mistake. (Obviously he was joking, in case I didn't make that clear)
GV Dad

rocki wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:23 pm There was a group of people sitting in front of us that started cheering when that announcement came up on the scoreboard. Later, when they announced no beer sales after the 3rd quarter, one of the guys got up and said he had left his walker at the concession stand and had to go get it, lol. Thought he was one of your group - if not, my mistake. (Obviously he was joking, in case I didn't make that clear)
Rocki, that was us! That was Hunter mason's Dad :-) Those are my season tickets, if you are there for the UNI game please say hi and introduce yourself!
rocki

GV Dad wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:30 pm
rocki wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:23 pm There was a group of people sitting in front of us that started cheering when that announcement came up on the scoreboard. Later, when they announced no beer sales after the 3rd quarter, one of the guys got up and said he had left his walker at the concession stand and had to go get it, lol. Thought he was one of your group - if not, my mistake. (Obviously he was joking, in case I didn't make that clear)
Rocki, that was us! That was Hunter mason's Dad :-) Those are my season tickets, if you are there for the UNI game please say hi and introduce yourself!
Will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!