Four kids and an old man!

Neckfansince71

So after listening to the BWW show tonight I realized that the Necks started 4 Red Shirt Freshmen and 1 Senior on Saturday on the offensive line. Hopp, Ross, Sanft, Ross, and Wagner have started all 7 games together except the MSU game where Zobrist started instead of Jared Ross. They seem to have gotten their act together big time on Saturday against the MSU Bears. As far as I am concerned, this was our weakest link since day 1. Seems to me they are just getting better and better together. ;) jc
GV Dad

Still a long way to go for this unit to be a strength, but I think they have grown past the point of being a liability that the staff has to game plan for. There is also some talent behind them that is developing as well, so I would not be surprised if this unit becomes a strength of the team next year, and several years after that.

I'm not sure of the distribution of duties between Howle and Rocco; being Co OCs. But I think it would be beneficial for Rocco as the QB Coach to take the majority allowing Howle as the OL coach to spend more time with his young group. Especially game day.