2018 Seniors playing pro

WIU2DC

Jacob Judd is listed on the AAF Arizona Hotshot’s roster. (Love their team name btw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:11 pm Jacob Judd is listed on the AAF Arizona Hotshot’s roster. (Love their team name btw)

I'd forgotten that he was on Arizona's team. Each AAF team is matched up with a bunch of schools (mostly FBS, but not all), a handful of NFL teams and a CFL team for their "areas" (I don't 100% understand it) but essentially Arizona has players from: Arizona, Arizona State, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, New Mexico State, Northern Arizona, Northwestern, Oregon State, Texas Tech, UCLA, UTEP, Washington State
They also are paired with the Bears, Cardinals, Ravens, and 49ers, and the Edmonton Eskimos CFL team.

The Hotshots also have a few other former MVFC players: WR Deion Holliman from Missouri State, OT Cameron Lee from Illinois State, RB John Crockett from North Dakota State, and C Jacob Ohnesorge from South Dakota State.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

ST_Lawson wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:23 pm
WIU2DC wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:11 pm Jacob Judd is listed on the AAF Arizona Hotshot’s roster. (Love their team name btw)

I'd forgotten that he was on Arizona's team. Each AAF team is matched up with a bunch of schools (mostly FBS, but not all), a handful of NFL teams and a CFL team for their "areas" (I don't 100% understand it) but essentially Arizona has players from: Arizona, Arizona State, Illinois, Nevada, New Mexico, New Mexico State, Northern Arizona, Northwestern, Oregon State, Texas Tech, UCLA, UTEP, Washington State
They also are paired with the Bears, Cardinals, Ravens, and 49ers, and the Edmonton Eskimos CFL team.

The Hotshots also have a few other former MVFC players: WR Deion Holliman from Missouri State, OT Cameron Lee from Illinois State, RB John Crockett from North Dakota State, and C Jacob Ohnesorge from South Dakota State.
I was looking at ticketmaster for their games. They play at Sun Devil Stadium. You can get an endzone seat for $20 but a seat near midfield will set you back $200. Ouch. Looks like other teams have very similar pricing. They might be pricing themselves out of the market right from the get-go.
Embrace the pace of the race.
WIU2DC

Saunders was selected #84 (3rd round) by the Kansas City Chiefs!

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:48 pm Saunders was selected #84 (3rd round) by the Kansas City Chiefs!

Already got a thread going over here: https://www.leathernecknation.net/forum ... 709#p26709
just fyi
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000