Search for a new DC

meganeck

Sorry if this was already reported, i don't remember seeing anything but Dyrell Roberts is listed as WR coach on the football roster page.

Roberts was previously at Norfolk St.
letsgonecks

meganeck wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:27 am Sorry if this was already reported, i don't remember seeing anything but Dyrell Roberts is listed as WR coach on the football roster page.

Roberts was previously at Norfolk St.
He coached Wahee his sophomore year at Norfolk.
CRS Neck

My son is home for Spring Break, got to have a nice talk with him last night. The boys love the new DC. They Call him Coach TA. He is putting a HUGE emphasis on getting turnovers. They have a 3 a day goal in practices. And they can get them anyway they can, as long as they take the ball from an Offensive player, or Coach! I told T he needed to be the first player to strip Coach Elloitt! LOL
meganeck

CRS Neck wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:43 pm My son is home for Spring Break, got to have a nice talk with him last night. The boys love the new DC. They Call him Coach TA. He is putting a HUGE emphasis on getting turnovers. They have a 3 a day goal in practices. And they can get them anyway they can, as long as they take the ball from an Offensive player, or Coach! I told T he needed to be the first player to strip Coach Elloitt! LOL
Awesome to hear, thanks for sharing.