2019 Week 4 - Western Illinois vs Tennessee Tech

WIU2DC

I hope he’s okay and it’s nothing serious but I am interested to see what the transfer can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote:I hope he’s okay and it’s nothing serious but I am interested to see what the transfer can do.

Might as well at this point.

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
dustinthorn93

WIU2DC wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:51 pm I hope he’s okay and it’s nothing serious but I am interested to see what the transfer can do.

I wholeheartedly agree. I hope he's okay, but I'm excited to see what the others on the roster can do with the offense. Watching the Hamilton TIger-Cats game last night really made me miss the days of the jet sweep with Jaelon. I really hope if Brunner and co. miss enough time the NCAA will let them get an extra year. I think we would be 2-1 and winning right now if we were healthy.
WIU2DC

dustinthorn93 wrote:
WIU2DC wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:51 pm I hope he’s okay and it’s nothing serious but I am interested to see what the transfer can do.

I wholeheartedly agree. I hope he's okay, but I'm excited to see what the others on the roster can do with the offense. Watching the Hamilton TIger-Cats game last night really made me miss the days of the jet sweep with Jaelon. I really hope if Brunner and co. miss enough time the NCAA will let them get an extra year. I think we would be 2-1 and winning right now if we were healthy.

Totally agree, I think we have/had the pieces on the roster to be at least 1-2 right now. I think the biggest issue we have is QB and it’s shocking how if he doesn’t click, the offense fails. I think we could beat MSU with everyone, but would have been close regardless. We would have ran away with the game against UNA though.

dustinthorn93

Ooof. The defense on that drive was non-existent. Remember a few weeks ago when someone said this game could be our Super Bowl this year? It looks like it's getting away from us. Let's see what the O can do now.
WIU2DC

dustinthorn93 wrote:Ooof. The defense on that drive was non-existent. Remember a few weeks ago when someone said this game could be our Super Bowl this year? It looks like it's getting away from us. Let's see what the O can do now.

That was me.... maybe USD will be our super bowl this year. :/

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Sampson on the sideline. Looks like ankle wrapped up a bit. Crutches and out of uniform, so he's done for the day.

dustinthorn93

Alrighty then. That was quick. Who's 3rd on the depth chart? Might as well get him some reps before the game is over too.
WIU2DC

dustinthorn93 wrote:Alrighty then. That was quick. Who's 3rd on the depth chart? Might as well get him some reps before the game is over too.

Throw the Freshman in there and just let him gain experience. This season is over and might as well gain experience or realize we need better replacements for the future.

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

dustinthorn93 wrote:Alrighty then. That was quick. Who's 3rd on the depth chart? Might as well get him some reps before the game is over too.
Not me, I'm too old.