2019 Week 8 - Western Illinois vs Illinois State

Neckfan

The necks need a big upset today. They are not getting beat bad just keep getting beat. They are a terrible second half team. They need to get off that hurry up offense it aint working. Take your time on every play and shorten the game. The short passing game is your best bet with offensive line woes. The qb needs to get rid of the ball in a hurry. The defense played good enough to win against indiana state. Good luck today and go necks.
wiu712

Sunny morning in Macomb.

Will become partly cloudy in the afternoon with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain = 50%. KHQA expects very light showers with a rainfall total of 0.1 inches. After the last 2 home games, any weather without any lightning will be a big improvement.

Forecast high is 65.

Winds: SW at 5-10 mph.
dustinthorn93

Well...that was quick. 7-0 'Birds
rocki

Yeah, not much to get excited about. Defense can't hold up forever..............
letsgonecks

Anyone else annoyed the young kid calling the games on the ESPN broadcast has no idea who the players are?

Maybe it's tough to see up there and there's no monitor, but each week he has no idea who the players are, like he's never seen a team roster or this team play.
rocki

letsgonecks wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:43 pm Anyone else annoyed the young kid calling the games on the ESPN broadcast has no idea who the players are?

Maybe it's tough to see up there and there's no monitor, but each week he has no idea who the players are, like he's never seen a team roster or this team play.
I have to confess, I watch the game on ESPN+, but listen to Frey and Cody on the play by play. They're often a bit ahead of the video, but oh, well.
letsgonecks

New coach please. That call when your actually moving the ball on the ground. Moron!!!!!
sealhall74

Dumbest play call I have seen in D1 football.
Embrace the pace of the race.
leatherneckcountry

letsgonecks wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:43 pm Anyone else annoyed the young kid calling the games on the ESPN broadcast has no idea who the players are?

Well in his defense the #in the roster half the time aren’t the right ones
rocki

So, as a non-football player, I have to ask. As a defensive player, do you get really pissed at the offense when you work your butts off, keep ISU to 3 and outs, and get an interception, and they STILL blow it?