Match Up: Wisconsin Game

wonderdog

Football Season is about near so I thought we can discuss some match up's starting with WISCONSIN I think this will be a great atmosphere this is Wisconsin home opener coming off opener with LSU which could be a lose for them ?!!? I think our defense will have there hands full with there running game however if we find a way to slow them down and force them to pass we might have chance to be in this game in the 4th Qt because writers are saying how this year defense (Wisconsin) is a little undersize from previous defense, our offense should be able to move the ball
Play-To-Win

I think it will be a close game than they will be expecting coach Nelson will have them ready to compete at a high level
BamBamfootball2

Wonderdog, I total agree with your assessment, the atmosphere will be great. I have already reserve my hotel room. Wisconsin won't be an easy task the offensive line scare me along with the running backs. I have a colleague at Wisconsin who said " they are running the ball the whole game " so I hope our linebackers are ready. my prediction (close game) wonderdog sorry I haven't been responding, I have been out the country since Memorial weekend and let me say I love the United State of America.

Also wonderdog and others what is you prediction???????????????????????????????????
sealhall74

I am forever a hopelessly optimistic realist but that atmosphere sounds way too tough for any FCS opponent. We will make it respectable but the game will be over before the jump-around.

UW 31
WIU 10

On the plus side, after checking out their game-day traditions on the internet, I think I will add this game to my fall trip bucket list. If I can come home with one of those "Eat **** **** You" shirts, it will be a memorable trip for sure. :D
Embrace the pace of the race.
BamBamfootball2

Coach Nielson expertise is ball control, he will definitely try to keep Wisconsin offense off the field. The Leathernecks have to stay within their comfort zone, meaning 3rd and short instead of 3rd and long. We will have a small chance on being victorious. Lets reflect back to the Minnesota game, reminiscing the atmosphere was fun and exciting but after we scored all of the excitement came to an abrupt hush. A couple more first downs, we would have came away victorious.

WIU 21
UW 28