Martinez Davis Named 3rd Team Preseason All-American

letsgonecks

Hopefully Peppers still has something left in the tank. Bet he can't wait to drill Cutler. Love those Packers/Bears matchups and believe both D's will be much improved.......neither could get worse.
leatherneckbulldog

When I read it as well as others , "cheap shot" is what we see, so excuse me for misunderstanding!!!!!! After three losing season, much encouragement is needed for these guys. If the team get ranked in the top 20 please lets not make the same mistake.......
proud2BAneck

Congratulations Martinez, keep up the good work. I totally agree much encouragement is needed but I really don't think that he ment no harm. Letagonecks did apologize and admitted that he should have did a better job of wording his statement, so now lets move on and look forward to the season.

Bam the Packers are going to destroy your Bears!!!!!!!
wonderdog

Bam,Bam !!! I see you and letsgoNecks at it again!! well.. I have to agree with you Bam you responded correctly however LetsgoNecks did explain himself for his statement at the same time we all as fan should support our players and team and give them as much recognition when it is deserved and Martinez achievements and any other player on this team should be acknowledge quiet "Frankly" I think he is better than 3rd team many will debate on that put that's my opinion. I hope this could be one of those break out years with coach Nielson team where many of our senior get recognize for there years here and have a chance at the next level I see Martinez getting a shot with about 3 others 2 on defense 1 on offense...That's my opinion! what you think about that ?!!?
letsgonecks

I would also say a preseason ranking means nothing in regards to the upcoming season and stand by my opinion. Not a fan of preseason rankings. Believe this team will be ranked at some point this year and if they are it will be awesome.

Really wanted to let this go and try to be the bigger person, but bulldog is such a douchebag. It makes me not want to post. Contemplated deleting my account, but
douchedog would win and I would miss out on something I truly enjoy.

I'm done with the topic and again am proud of Martinez and his hard work that got him recognition he deserves.
leatherneckbulldog

HEY, no need to call someone a "douchebag"

Very immature with the name calling, you must have felt guilty about some of the things you said!! I will not retaliate in any manner that will lower my standards especially when the Board Administrator didn't address the name calling issue. This will be my last post, so you both can take a hike.
BamBamfootball2

Jay Cutler will have his best year ever looking forward to seeing him along with Matt forte in the pro bowl. There are difficult decisions ahead on the packer defensive front seven, no doubt. With the free-agent signings of Julius Peppers and Letroy Guion, the re-signing of B.J. Raji and Mike Neal, the drafting of Khyri Thornton and Carl Bradford, the hopeful return to health of Nick Perry and Jerel Worthy, the continued development of Josh Boyd and Andy Mulumba, and a handful of undrafted rookies worth looking at, the positions you mention are crowded. Inevitably, injuries during training camp will play a role in sorting some of this out, but tough calls will have to be made.

Bears 28
Packers 17
leatherneckboy

Congratulations Martinez, Mr. Bam I normally just read the postings and never comment but since you mention my Packers getting beat by your Bears I had to defend my Packers. Rogers will not only dominate the Bears this year but will win a Super Bowl. Also ours defense is loaded with talent and as you mention training camp will play a role in sorting some of this out.

GB 42
CB 07