MAC over MVFC

Western_101

MAC sold their collective soul to the almighty ESPN to play Tuesday games, to get paid.

Is that what a talented kid that is and inch too short or a second too slow wants when looking at D-I?

MAC is a mess. Granted Dr. Smiley could have done something about facilities in the '90s.......................................................

Seriously though ...........do you get out of bed to edit this board?
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Western_101 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:55 am Seriously though ...........do you get out of bed to edit this board?
Uh...what?
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry

Western_101 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:55 am MAC sold their collective soul to the almighty ESPN to play Tuesday games, to get paid.

Is that what a talented kid that is and inch too short or a second too slow wants when looking at D-I?

MAC is a mess. Granted Dr. Smiley could have done something about facilities in the '90s.......................................................

Seriously though ...........do you get out of bed to edit this board?
I think someone had a few to many drinks.
Western_101

Yup. Nailed it.

I really have had too many drinks. Sorry for any upheaval or otherwise bad behavior.

I would say that I will try to do better.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Western_101 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:52 pm Yup. Nailed it.

I really have had too many drinks. Sorry for any upheaval or otherwise bad behavior.

I would say that I will try to do better.
It's ok, wasn't any upheaval...just confused.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Sycamorefan96

In all seriousness a source is saying that Eastern KY and Jacksonville State will likely join the Atlantic Sun. WIU may get a chance at OVC membership if they want it.
WIU2DC

Sycamorefan96 wrote:In all seriousness a source is saying that Eastern KY and Jacksonville State will likely join the Atlantic Sun. WIU may get a chance at OVC membership if they want it.
I hope we don’t take it. I’d rather stay in the best FCS conference than leave for the OVC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk