Coastal Carolina fan here

WIU0812

That is a pretty interesting fact about a coach as he is probably worth quite a bit and can help pay for part of the football teams expenses through donations. Their stadium does appear to be very nice, hopefully by 2017 when Coastal visits our new West Side will be built and be in full use. It does not say a date, but I could see that being the debut game of the new stadium if it is the first home game of the 2017 season. Either that or the year before in 2016 with all the talk they are doing about the new West Side and I imagine they will attempt to complete this in the in one off season.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Welcome back to the board bodoyle and thanks for the info. I've added it to my future schedules spreadsheet.
Other team fans are always welcome (as long as they're not here to stir up trouble), especially those with a connection to Western.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

Has the 2015 date with CCU been set? I could see using a time share week for that game but I usually have to plan a year ahead and hope I can get the week I want.
Embrace the pace of the race.
bodoyle

0812: He is worth a lot of money, and there have been lots of articles written about his net worth being somewhere between the hundreds of millions and a billion dollars. I've met the coach multiple times at his weekly Call-In Show and he is a class act, great guy. When he was hired, he said that being a CEO and a head coach are very similar. I thought it was BS in the beginning, but seeing what he did with TD Ameritrade, and what he is doing with CCU, the guy hires the right people to put his "team" in position to win more times than not.

Seal: I have not heard of a date for the game next year. I would assume it would be in the beginning of the year at some point - before both of our conference schedules start.