special teams scrimmage

lovethenecks

Saw the scrimmage and all I have to say is what is going on with special teams. Please,Please, Please Call Coach Hendrickson and ask him to coach your special team, the guy is a pro at this part of the game. You cant have part-time people doing key special teams jobs, you had most of the same players from the 2012 kicking game and you completely ruined it. You have made it even worse this year. Hire some coaching talent that know how to Kick, Punt, Snap, Hold, Line block for PAT's and FG. The kicking game is a huge part of the game. You have a good kicker but that is about 25% of the kicking game.
wiu712

lovethenecks wrote:Please call Coach Hendrickson and ask him to coach your special team.
Coach Hendrickson is still in Macomb. He is the minister at the United Methodist Church in Nauvoo and is also involved with the Wesley Foundation in Macomb.
LocalFan

Geez, I figured there only room for improvement from last year's special teams. But, calling Coach Hendrickson in is about as likely as them calling me to the sidelines.