next 6 games

lovethenecks

Now we are 2-1 and think everyone would have predicted this prior to the start ofthe season. Now the season really begins and based on the early season play of our next 6 opponents I don't really see a win on the horizon. Best chance for victory in next 6 might be Northwestern.
sealhall74

Based on stats, you might be right. Here is a ranking sheet of teams but obviously these need to be taken with a grain of salt because of all the cupcake matchups so far. SIU is a 7 point favorite against Purdue this week. I think that game with SIU will define how our season goes. If we get blown out down there, it will be be long season. If we battle and stay close or pull out a victory, who knows.

Embrace the pace of the race.
lovethenecks

I think you are dead on about the Southern Game, that will set the tone for the remaining 7 games.
WIU0812

Hopefully we pull out a huge win at Southern and Manage to win at least one between the Youngstown, Illinois State & Northern Iowa. I could firmly see us beating ISU, after watching last years ups and downs in the game. Once again it comes down to no major mental errors. Our team has the ability to make big plays, but I need to see better execution on the offense to think we will be in the playoffs. Hopefully the last Non-conference game geths the team ready for the hard fight ahead in the MVFC.