Western vs Northern Iowa - 10/25/2014

WIU0812

If the weather holds out there will most likely be a better turn out than last weekend for the game though I am sure the last couple of tough losses have really quieted those fans not completely dedicated and that may play a factor on the attendance. Though at least we are going to finally have some good weather!
rocki

Wish they'd do something to entice the locals to come out to the Nov. 22 game - with the students being on break, we need as much crowd as we can get.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

I was wondering when they were going to get their thread rolling over at Panther Nation: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=60448
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
wiu712

It took a while, but the Friday morning fog finally lifted at Noon.

Now the stage is set for a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

Updated forecast for Saturday:
High of 74 and sunny.
Winds NW at 5-10 mph.
UV Index = 4 (Moderate)
rocki

doesn't look like either fanbase is real jazzed about this game.......
wiu712

Saturday morning's fog has burned off as of 9AM. Now we should have a nice day for the game: sunny and low 70's. That's more than 10 degrees warmer than normal. Certainly the best weather so far this season. People will even have to get their sunscreen out for today's game.

First Row Sports is showing our game in their listing of Saturday games. Game time is 13:00 (1PM):
http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html
rocki

wiu712 wrote:Saturday morning's fog has burned off as of 9AM. Now we should have a nice day for the game: sunny and low 70's. That's more than 10 degrees warmer than normal. Certainly the best weather so far this season. People will even have to get their sunscreen out for today's game.

First Row Sports is showing our game in their listing of Saturday games. Game time is 13:00 (1PM):
http://ifirstrowus.eu/sport/american-football.html
I never was able to get it last week on this "channel". Of course, ESPN3 had dropped our game by then. I'm wondering if the only way we can watch it via firstrow is if it's on ESPN3, or something like the Big Ten channel. Doesn't appear they have any connection with "All Access" (nobody relaying the signal to them or whatever).

Also looks like WIU's away games got dropped from ESPN3, so might have to listen to them instead of watching them.

Whatever the outcome, if the team comes out and plays a complete game I will consider it a win for us. Got to learn to start stringing 4 quarters together consistently.

To those who are going, enjoy the game and the beautiful weather - can't beat this in October!!!