PLAY OFF!? PA,PLAY OFF?!!? CAN WE??

wonderdog

Last edited by wonderdog on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiuXXX

Excellent choice of words sums up ours season.
WIU43

Playoffs!!!!!!!! Not with this coaching staff, they suck especially the LB's coach.
rocki

I think I'm on the UNI message board - or at least they say they have the same problem.
wonderdog

I think if we can win the last 4 Games will get in! the valley will at least have 4 teams get in this year.. our GPI rating is strong enough to have us at #15 if we win out which I think is possible if the coaches have this team better prepared to play 4 qtr and the LB do there Jobs!! the DB's led in total tkl against Illinois St part of the reason they my be warring down late in the game
Bandneckproud

I hope we do win out the season but if the secondary is leading in tackles we are in big trouble. We are not getting the job done up front!!!!!!
WIU0812

Bandneckproud wrote:I hope we do win out the season but if the secondary is leading in tackles we are in big trouble. We are not getting the job done up front!!!!!!
Secondary should lead in tackles, LB specifically should have the most as they are the ones guarding both run and pass and are the ones getting to the ball.... We have held most teams to their fewest rushing yards of the season in our games which means our D line has been great. If anything its the secondary in their pass defense that has been awful and has been the worst part of D.
sealhall74

If secondary tackles are on running plays, problem is up front. If on passing plays, look elsewhere. Team is only as good as weakest link.
Embrace the pace of the race.
rocki

WIU43 wrote:Playoffs!!!!!!!! Not with this coaching staff, they suck especially the LB's coach.
JJ, is that you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
BobLovely

WIU43 wrote:Playoffs!!!!!!!! Not with this coaching staff, they suck especially the LB's coach.
Please enlighten us with your insights?

Bob