Future Football Schedules

dustinthorn93

My wife and I have always wanted to live in Montana, and our business has really boomed this year, so we are hoping to be looking into places to move in Montana. I'm trying to convince her that we need to be looking around Bozeman the last weekend in August so I can take my son to the game. Would be a fun time!
GV Dad

dustinthorn93 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:15 pm My wife and I have always wanted to live in Montana, and our business has really boomed this year, so we are hoping to be looking into places to move in Montana. I'm trying to convince her that we need to be looking around Bozeman the last weekend in August so I can take my son to the game. Would be a fun time!
Great plan Dustin! Good luck :-)
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Official schedule released: http://goleathernecks.com/schedule.aspx?path=football
Pretty much exactly what was put together/estimated based on other team's schedules.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Western_101

Not enough road games. ;)
Lakesbison

What a fantastic home schedule!! Thats crazy.. hope your attendance takes a bump
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Yeah, it works pretty well for us. All DI, non-conferences are two full-scholarship FCS and a P5 FBS team...all of which fall into the category of "beatable". The final Sagarin rankings for last season had us as the #82 team in all of DI, Illinois State was #106, and U of Illinois was #126. If we start the season with two wins then come home and play Montana...we could have a pretty huge crowd there.

Hosting Indiana State the weekend before Thanksgiving isn't going to help our average though.
GV Dad

Planning to go to the Illinois game with some of my friends. It's my Birthday weekend! Hopefully a lot of you can join me somewhere Friday night to pre game 8-)
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

GV Dad wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:51 pm Planning to go to the Illinois game with some of my friends. It's my Birthday weekend! Hopefully a lot of you can join me somewhere Friday night to pre game 8-)
I do plan on being there (as well as all the home games, and likely the game at Illinois State). I'll probably drive down that morning though, but I'm sure we'll be able to meet up at some point this season.
leatherneckcountry

Yeah I will probably come over Saturday morning as it is a pretty easy trip boring but easy. There campus is really easy to find everything on I had never been on there campus until I went there to watch the girls play earlier this season and I found it super easy and I suck with directions. I'm not really a drinker anyways. Hopefully I can make the ISU trip I was going to last year and some stuff came up.
LeatherCy

Drake is in the Pioneer League for Football. Non scholarship league. Dayton that we played three years ago in the playoffs is in the Pioneer League. If you want a great road trip start planning for the Oklahoma State game in 2020. I hadn't been to still water in 30 years until a year ago. Western alum is Dir of Print Services at OU. I flew into OKC and met up with him and his wife on Friday night. Less than an hour drive to Stillwater. Texas A&M always were the nicest fans when I visited there but the Cowboy fans could give them a run for their money. Very nice fans and it's interesting to see the facilities that Boone Pickens $$$ have funded.