Future Football Schedules

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:21 pm Any idea when the schedule is gonna be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea, but I'm about 99% sure what we have listed on the first post of this thread is going to be the final schedule: https://www.leathernecknation.net/forum ... 5330#p5330
SIU has also not released their schedule for 2020 yet (us and them are the only ones in the MVFC that haven't so far).
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
xman

Who all will be making the trip to Stillwater for the WIU/osu game?
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

xman wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:45 am Who all will be making the trip to Stillwater for the WIU/osu game?
I was originally planning on it, but an opportunity came up that's kinda a "once in a lifetime" thing for me that weekend. Assuming everything pans out, I'll be hiking the Grand Canyon, rim to rim, that day.
As far as I know, I should be at all the home games and the game at Illinois State this next season.
xman

ST_Lawson wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 am
xman wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:45 am Who all will be making the trip to Stillwater for the WIU/osu game?
I was originally planning on it, but an opportunity came up that's kinda a "once in a lifetime" thing for me that weekend. Assuming everything pans out, I'll be hiking the Grand Canyon, rim to rim, that day.
As far as I know, I should be at all the home games and the game at Illinois State this next season.
Sounds awesome, would love to do that hike.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

SIU's schedule has been released, which confirms our last question mark on our schedule, with us playing at Carbondale on 11/14/2020.
WIU2DC

So are we just waiting for the official release and which weekends are HC, family weekend, etc?

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:28 pm So are we just waiting for the official release and which weekends are HC, family weekend, etc?

Might be part of it, although we know the Homecoming game is October 10th against Northern Iowa: http://wiu.edu/alumni/homecoming.php
And Family Day/Ag Day is October 17th against North Dakota: http://www.wiu.edu/student_services/uni ... amily_day/
Final home game is always Senior Day, right? So that'd be November 21 against Indiana State.

They might be trying to figure out the other promotions and stuff though...idk.

Also, just FYI, the mega reunion thing is going to be September 25-27, which is a bye weekend for us. On one hand, you won't have that giant crowd at a football game. On the other hand, it's an extra weekend where town would normally be dead that is getting a big boost for hotel and restaurant $, which the town greatly needs. Hotels would already be filled up for Homecoming, but this should give Macomb another Homecoming-like weekend.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Idk what the delay was, because we've known what this was going to be for a good couple of months now, but they officially released the 2020 schedule:
sealhall74

I wonder if it is technically doable to alternate having either ISU or SIU at home every year?
Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

sealhall74 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:11 pm I wonder if it is technically doable to alternate having either ISUR or SIU at home every year?
Embrace the pace of the race.