Future Men's BBall Schedules

Western_101

RedNeck wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:35 am
sealhall74 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:49 am Good work, ST. For leverage during our meeting with Warren, we need to figure out if any of his subsidiary companies have a vested interest in Macomb or nearby vicinity. Dairy Queen is one. I have always been a "Fruit of the Loom" guy although recently I have fell in love with the undies from Mack Weldon. Any others?

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/subs/sublinks.html
I knew that if I stuck around long enough on this board I would learn what brand of underwear Seal wears.
um apparently I was supposed to put an emoji there, :)
sealhall74

RedNeck wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:29 am
RedNeck wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:35 am
sealhall74 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:49 am Good work, ST. For leverage during our meeting with Warren, we need to figure out if any of his subsidiary companies have a vested interest in Macomb or nearby vicinity. Dairy Queen is one. I have always been a "Fruit of the Loom" guy although recently I have fell in love with the undies from Mack Weldon. Any others?

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/subs/sublinks.html
I knew that if I stuck around long enough on this board I would learn what brand of underwear Seal wears.
um apparently I was supposed to put an emoji there, :)
RedNeck, I am a bit disappointed. That is the best you can do?

Embrace the pace of the race.
LeatherCy

I'm good friends with Creighton Coach McDermott primarily from his time at Iowa State but had met him when he was at UNI. I saw him play for UNI vs Western. Jack Margenthaler was our coach then.

Mac has a really good thing going at Creighton. They pack the Century Link Center every home game, 19,000 plus. The Jays have held their own in the Big East. They have alums with deep pockets. They opened a new Men's BB practice facility three years ago that is first class. They had a first round draft choice last year and thought they had one this year. Home town kid from Omaha who went high in the second round. I'm headed to Omaha tomorrow on business. Plan on stopping by the BB office. I'll ask Coach Mac what our guarantee will be.
sealhall74

LeatherCy wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:26 pm I'm good friends with Creighton Coach McDermott primarily from his time at Iowa State but had met him when he was at UNI. I saw him play for UNI vs Western. Jack Margenthaler was our coach then.

Mac has a really good thing going at Creighton. They pack the Century Link Center every home game, 19,000 plus. The Jays have held their own in the Big East. They have alums with deep pockets. They opened a new Men's BB practice facility three years ago that is first class. They had a first round draft choice last year and thought they had one this year. Home town kid from Omaha who went high in the second round. I'm headed to Omaha tomorrow on business. Plan on stopping by the BB office. I'll ask Coach Mac what our guarantee will be.
Also ask if he would ever consider a 2 for 1 home and home arrangement with or without guarantee. Tell him we will gladly add a couple thousand feet to the Macomb airport runway so he can land his charter flight. ;)
sealhall74

Looks like we get a reunion visit with Coach Mo this coming season in Lincoln.
Necks2003

Under Coach Mo it seemed the squad usually played in some early season tournament. Is there a reason we have discontinued this practice under the Wright era? Possibly due to our low RPI rankings for the past several years?

I would much rather see us in preseason tournaments on the road vs. home games against DIII level teams.
meganeck

Necks2003 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:14 pm Under Coach Mo it seemed the squad usually played in some early season tournament. Is there a reason we have discontinued this practice under the Wright era? Possibly due to our low RPI rankings for the past several years?

I would much rather see us in preseason tournaments on the road vs. home games against DIII level teams.
I don't know just guessing, but money might be an issue also. Not sure who pays for what when you are in those tournaments.
leatherneckcountry

Play at SEMO on December 1.
sealhall74

Houston, we have a good problem. Facing the Huskers on Sat, Nov 24 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. Why is it a problem you ask? I usually do the Orlando Thanksgiving tournament at ESPN Wide World of Sports that weekend. Saturday is an offday so everyone can hit the theme parks but still a major problem. Have to think about this one for a while. You add in that weekend is the first weekend of FCS playoffs makes it even tougher.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Matchup with former conference foe IUPUI on December 15th:

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000