2016/17 Schedule

sealhall74

Billy definitely got the memo about the one exercise you need to do every day (Mālāsana) but he needs to work on his form a little. You are not alone. I am not real crazy that photo either, edited or unedited. Leaves too much room for doubt as to what the focus of attention is for both coach and players.

Embrace the pace of the race.
JoeWx21

Redneck, be as emotional as you want. I see more out of the fans on here then during the games or even the players.
loyalfan

Vatusay...."I think I'm missing it?".....missing leg, mysterious hand on Jordan..."leggings" on Dalan.... guess you gotta be in a certain frame of mind to see it lol...Go Necks!!!!!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Don't worry Vatusay, I don't see it either. I didn't originally think there was anything odd about it either, although I do agree with Seal that it's not a very well-composed photo. I don't think I would have used that one...VPC has gotta have something better that they could have used.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
vatusay

Aha. Thanks guys. I never would have noticed lol
#ALLIN #YOLO
NotJuanJones

Sorry to be a pest, but AU has WIU on its schedule on Nov. 29 in D.C. Any updates?
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

NotJuanJones wrote:Sorry to be a pest, but AU has WIU on its schedule on Nov. 29 in D.C. Any updates?
I haven't heard anything at this point. All we have to go on right now is what's been released by the athletics department: http://goleathernecks.com/news/2016/9/7 ... all-w.aspx

We don't currently have anything on the schedule for 11/29. We'll be in Ohio playing Miami (OH) on the 26th and back in Macomb on 12/3 against Chicago State, but that's a full week between those two games, so it wouldn't be hard to make that game, if they end up scheduling it.

Do you have a link or source on the info of the game on the 29th? I'd like to go check it out if I can (not saying I don't believe you, I'm just curious).
NotJuanJones

This is the current schedule (official one will be released this afternoon at 3p Eastern):

http://www.aueagles.com/sports/m-baskbl ... 7/schedule
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

NotJuanJones wrote:This is the current schedule (official one will be released this afternoon at 3p Eastern):

http://www.aueagles.com/sports/m-baskbl ... 7/schedule
That's really interesting. Somethings gotta get updated on either our end or your end at some point. I'll keep an eye out for AU's official announcement later today and I'll keep an eye on our schedule page and if something changes, I'll be sure to mention it.

Playing a game out east like that would be pretty cool. I think we have a decent number of alumni out that way (including a couple on this board).

EDIT - AU's official schedule released and we're listed: http://www.aueagles.com/sports/m-baskbl ... 0915fv5yks
sealhall74

I will be at bender. I am bringing Purple T, shorts and tennis shoes just in case. Anyone else in DC area encouraged to do the same. :lol:

BTW, I worked for the government. Off by one errors are acceptable. ;)
Embrace the pace of the race.