11/29 @ American U

sealhall74

Something's gotta give. Eagles coming in winless (no cupcakes). Leathernecks trying to find themselves. I will be there if I can tear myself away from this Florida sunshine. Any other takers dressed in purple tomorrow?

Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

Yeah, I know, dont tell me the ball in the image above is not round. Its the best I can do from long distance. Sort of like what our Leathernecks are faced with game in and game out. Unless ...
wiu2017

K state only lost to maryland by 1 so thats a good sign, , but Southeast missouri lost to UMKC. So cant tell really if we were beat by good teams or we just suck. Patriot league is tough, hope we can get a W, American probably is a decent squad, but we should match up ok..
wiu2017

looking at the stats .. the big one I see is Covington is leading in turnovers with 18 turn overs. Turnovers stat can be misleading but thats a surprise.. Maybe he does just need to shoot everytime. I think he is trying to pass, but just doesn't have much experience at that...lol. or his teamates aren't expecting a pass..
wiu712

The team was in D.C. for Tuesday night's game at American University.

At the Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial:

At the Lincoln Memorial:
sealhall74

Covington is always going to draw best defender and even some double-teaming. Not too surprised his TO numbers are up. We need a couple of other guys to consistently put in 12-15 points a game to take the heat off him.
wiu2013

Mike should help with vocal leadership, scoring and toughness! Hopefully by conference CJ will have a better handle of playing at the college level, and not being afraid to shoot. He has passed up a few shots that he is more than capable of making.
letsgonecks

Here's to not folding the last 10 minutes!!!!!!

Watch here:

https://campusinsiders.com/live/western ... -american/
meganeck

According to the broadcast, Miklusak was suspended for the 1st 5 games, for violation of team rules. I don't ever remember this being mentioned. was this ever mentioned in any local media coverage? Maybe Scott mentioned it on the radio coverage, i haven't listened to him yet this year.
meganeck

Nice pick and roll for WIU, Covington to Hughes

Also Morgan is wearing 33 tonight instead of 22