11/29 @ American U

wiu2017

Wrights answer to any issue on the court is switch out the players,, same crap..
wiu2017

if he would just leave this group in we would probably win.. but he is gonna put Cov back in,, and live or die by cov
letsgonecks

Too bad we don't have anymore Christian Colleges to play.

Again, they fold under pressure down the stretch.

Can't even get upset when you know it's going to happen.
Necks2003

I don't know if they will win a game this season. DIII wins really don't count.

It is getting hard to watch.
sealhall74

Just for the sake of discussion, I wonder what some old-timers on this board think about our talent level the last ten years or so. Are we better or worse now than the D2 days of Dykstra, Lilly, Banks, and company. IMHO, those guys were better ball players but I also know it is hard to compare D2 and D1.
Embrace the pace of the race.
vatusay

Well I'm glad I quit watching when they gave up the lead early second half.
#ALLIN #YOLO
vatusay

sealhall74 wrote:Just for the sake of discussion, I wonder what some old-timers on this board think about our talent level the last ten years or so. Are we better or worse now than the D2 days of Dykstra, Lilly, Banks, and company. IMHO, those guys were better ball players but I also know it is hard to compare D2 and D1.
Don't even have to go back that far to see talent has been abysmal. Covington (viewed to be best player program has seen for a while) would hardly see the floor, if at all, on the TP CC teams. Can't think of one guy he would start over and mcavoy would come off the bench before him.

Or maybe this team has the talent but the coaching truly is THAT BAD. Chicken or the egg?
#ALLIN #YOLO
letsgonecks

This team has talent and that's evident as they've been in every game this year.

They're just lacking that edge good teams have. You'd think a team with 2 four year starters and another senior with decent experience would have that edge. Seniors that should be leaders, talent, and length, but can't win?????

Maybe something clicks in the next few games, but im not holding my breath.

Maybe it's the coaching. Part of thinks Mo wins with this team, but who knows.
loyalfan

sealhall74 wrote:Just for the sake of discussion, I wonder what some old-timers on this board think about our talent level the last ten years or so. Are we better or worse now than the D2 days of Dykstra, Lilly, Banks, and company. IMHO, those guys were better ball players but I also know it is hard to compare D2 and D1.

Well I went to the game against Eastern at 11/12 yrs old back when we pulled in about 8,000 people...so i guess that makes me an old timer lol....Anyway...I think I would take the teams of Coach Kerwin's when we were battling Bryce Drew and Valpo for the Ncaa bid...
loyalfan

...from BOOOONE, IOWA....6'7 inch Todd Hutchenson...or was it 6'6? lol!