12/3 Chicago State

sealhall74

Last year, we headed up to ChiTown with a B1G win under our jockstrap and a nice 7-2 record for an after-finals matchup with these guys and limped away with a loss. It seemed we never did recover from that game and still are struggling to say the least. Today is a chance to redeem ourselves and take a step forward. Ken Massey says we should win this one but the real game is never played on a computer so who knows what will happen. Fingers crossed Billy can figure this thing out.

Historical meetings: http://www.masseyratings.com/rival.php? ... 4&lg=41458
Today's Matchup: http://www.masseyratings.com/game.php?s ... n+Illinois

Tip is at 2pm CT
I would post the ESPN3 link to the game but ESPN is not cooperating right now. I do hope they get it straightened out before all of the FCS stuff kicks off.
Embrace the pace of the race.
vatusay

Please please please get a W
#ALLIN #YOLO
wiu2017

Last year Ancrum injured ankle before this game and was out most the season. Hope coach plays Ancrum and Mike at the same time , and we have three guys in double figures, less turnovers, .. Hope they try to get some offensive rebounds without giving up the fast break. Wright is probably going to play CJ Duff 30 min, and have only one of these guys in, or sub constantly..smh .. ,, Now that I said that, CJ will probably show why he is starting.. which would be fine with me as long as we get the W..
meganeck

There shouldn't be a sport that WIU doesn't beat Chicago St in.
Necks2003

And here we go again at the 5min mark
sealhall74

Seems like Snyder is only a first half dude. Dont really think Claar is as good but what do I know. Snyder may not really be 6'10 as he is listed. Saw a picture and he looked a good 3-4 inches shorter than Gilbeck.
Necks2003

Ugly overtime. 3 points wont cut it. Need our freshman point guard to take over for the senior that cant shoot.
meganeck

Another bad loss... Chicago St did shoot 60% from 3-pt range which is hard to overcome, but like I said no way should WIU be losing to CSU especially at home.
sealhall74

83-76 Cougars

Some TOs are worse than others. Did not like the clear out for Covington at end of regulation. Should have got a better shot than a long one. Plenty of time for them to run some offense and force the issue inside the paint.
wiu2017

Sims is a hell of a player,, but we still should have won.. Yep, let CJ have the point, and let Ancrum and Mike play together,,.. no brainer..